Monday, January 25, 2010
Hello! I am Samantha Kloecker. I play soccer and do ski bus. I am planning on sprinting in track this spring. Blogging is a good way to communicate with others, especially for school work. It is more interesting than just writing a paper. Some of my life goals include graduating from Fairview, going to college, and finding a career that I enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is always good to stay active and aaim high for your career. Good luck in track.
ReplyDeleteI agree that blogging is better than writing a paper. Also I am extreamly glad to hear you are running track this year!
ReplyDeleteHey Sam! Wow, sprtinting for track will be fun! Hopefully ski bus has been good for you. I agree that blogging helps us communicate with others. It's a good way to be informed with a lot of informaion at once!
ReplyDelete