What do you think about our school's dress code? It is mainly targeted toward girls with ripped jeans, shorts skirts and shorts, and low tops. Do you think this is fair? What type of infractions are there with boys' clothes that the school does not address?
I think that the dress code is more strict with girls. I don't think girls should be walking around showing things that don't need to be showed, but sometimes I think the teachers go a little extreme on the matter. Some people abuse the rules and I think that is where it is becoming more of an issue. Boys don't have to worry about shorts being too short or having rips in their jeans. They might have it a bit easier, but all in all I guess we just have to live with the rules.
ReplyDeleteI think the school's dress code is targeted more towards girls. Girls shouldn't go around wearing the shortest skirts and lowest shirts to get attention, but some teachers are too strict about this matter. I don't think it is fair how it is more targeted towards girls, but boys really have nothing to flaunt off. Infractions with boys' clothes that the school usually doesn't address are ripped jeans. They care if girls have many holes in the jeans, but a guy could and they let them off a lot easier. Life isn't fair, but we'll get over the rules.
ReplyDelete